Friday 3 July 2015

Ballgown Avery ....

Hi everyone, i hope you are all well, I can now tell you that i'm a Dt member for The Paper Nest Dolls.... Whoop!! whoop!!
          I couldn't believe it when Christine young contacted me to ask if i would be on her team, and OF COURSE i said yes ....... i'm so excited to have my first card to share with you all using Ballgown Avery from The Paper Nest Dolls .... isn't she's so adorable....
                                 

                                                          I have coloured her using copic...
                                                                   
                                                                   Colours used are.......
                                                         Skin, E000, E00, E11, E20, E22
                                                              Hair E40, E41, E43, E44
                                                                  Dress V91, V93, V95
                                                               Background W1, W3, W5

                            I have decided to make a napkin fold card using Maja design papers,
                                                               Vintage Spring Basics....


Here is a pic of the card when its open, i love this style of card, its so unusual,
   I have used a Martha Stewart punch around the outside,
    all the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts,
       and the ribbon and pearls are from my stash......

Hope you all have a wonderful day
Thanks for stopping by
it means a lot xxxxx

I am entering this card in to the following challenges ....
ALLSORTS CHALLENGE BLOG .... How does your garden grow
THE RIBBON GIRL CHALLENGE .... Anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment