Saturday 18 October 2014

The Ribbon girl Challenge


Hi, all you lovely crafters, just a quick post from me today as i am struggling to keep my eyes open, what a weekend i've had, spent three days decorating the hallway, but at least i can see the finishing line in reach, not long till it's done now.

              Here is my card that i managed to get time to do, and again it's a
                shadow box card think im getting addicted to doing these ... lol.

           I have used a cute lili of the valley stamp, which is a little girl sat on a swing





I have coloured her in copics, and the gorgeous papers are maja design, the flowers and lace flowers are from the ribbon girl and WOC, i took a close up so that you can see them better.



OOOhhh!!! Love it!!!  I just never get bored of this style of card as it looks so dimensional 



Well thats all from me tonight, but ill be back tomorrow with another card, night all !!

                       I would like to enter this card in to the following challenge
                       THE RIBBON GIRL CHALLENGE BLOG  Add lace ...

                                                 Thanks for stopping by
                                                    it means a lot xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning. This is so pretty. Fab image gorgeous use of flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I just found you on the LOTV Facebook page :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete